Natasha Bhasin Kukreja, Partner, Tab Events
Fabulous products... Loved the Kashmiri Kahwa the most... also awesome accompaniments .... Great job... looking forward to a lot more healthy and tasty stuff.
Mahima Dissoria, Entrepreneuer, Soap Square
Recently visited an exhibition where I got to know about this awesome brand. They have pretty unique stuff. Had their blueberries and cranberries. They tasted amazing. Also, not to forget, the pumpkin seeds! All natural and so healthy! Good job, guys!
Abhinav Mathur, Businessman
I just love Darjeeling Black Tea and have 8-10 cups every day. I decided to try Etna Darjeeling Tea a few months back. The tea was just awesome and now I only have Etna's Dargeeling tea everyday. Best of Luck to Team Etna
Beat the pollutants and the winter chills with Kashmiri Kahwa...
For making more than one cup:
1. Take freshly boiled water in a kettle or carafe. Soak an Etna’s Kashmiri Kahwa tea bag in the Kettel or carafe for every 2-3 cups. If using Etna’s Kashmiri Kahwa in loose leaf, put one teaspoon for each cup in the kettle or carafe. Let it brew for two to three minutes. Remove Tea Bag.
2. Pour into cups over half a teaspoon of almond flakes.
3. If you used loose leaf Kahwa; strain using a metal strainer. Do not let it stand for more than 3-4 minutes.
4. Add honey or sugar as you like.
For making a single cup
1. Pour freshly boiled water in a cup. Add Etna’s Kashmiri Kahwa Pyramid Tea Bag and lket it brew for 2-3 minutes. Remove Tea Bag.
2. Add almond flakes.
3, Add Honey or sugar as you like.