Etna's Amaranth, 250gm
Amaranth or Ramdana has been used by Indians for thousands of years as a source for essential nutrients and as a quick energy food. It is not really a grain but a seed and is now being regarded as the new super-food.
- Off-the-charts nutritional benefits.
- It is very high in minerals and digestible proteins.
- Pop and add to soups or to make kheer.
- Cook as you would cook rice, add sautéed vegetables and cook a bit more to make an interesting pulao.
- Similarly, cook and add to salads with non creamy dressings to make a healthy salad.